Suggestions for "surprise" bath bombs

cybersix

Hi, I recently bought some Hello Kitty bath bombs for my bf's daughter, but they left the tub all painted in pink. UGH!

Inside there were little pendants (I didn't see because I was not there).

So I was thinking about making them myself, and hide something cute inside, but is there some material I should avoid? Is plastic good to put inside? Metals? Something I should be aware of?

TIA

LOL I guess I asked something stupid!!

I don't think it's a stupid question. I've never seen anything like that so I can't offer any advice!

Here in the USA we have tons of regulations - no small charms that can be a choking hazard for small children. Maybe that's why I haven't seen them.

Thanks girls, yes I was meaning something like those Mario bath bombs.

I know little toys can be dangerous, but in this case I know BF would be with her, she's only 4 y.o. she can't take a bath by herself.

Just something to make her laugh.

I don't know about FO and plastic, there's a small amount in bath bombs.. I will do a test before giving one to him to use in her bath. Now I have to find some little rubber cute thing!

How about some type of small stars inside of the bomb? If made of soap,maybe stars could be made firmer to hold their shape longer than the bomb??

That's a really cute idea, but I don't make soap, I oly have few basic ingredients to make bath bombs... Anyway thanks for the idea I could buy some small soaps!

i dont know if you guys have these in italy...

but its the childrens washclothes that are very compacted into little squares and once they get wet they expand to a full size.

they almost look like a little paper square, but are actually cloth with characters on them. I know i buy them at our dollar tree for my son, the last one had disney characters on it.

i'll have to see if i can locate a pic so you know what im talkin about lol

theyre called magic washcloths...they come in little 2x2 squares or round

Edited by DeAnna_EC
more info

i dont know if you guys have these in italy...

but its the childrens washclothes that are very compacted into little squares and once they get wet they expand to a full size.

they almost look like a little paper square, but are actually cloth with characters on them. I know i buy them at our dollar tree for my son, the last one had disney characters on it.

i'll have to see if i can locate a pic so you know what im talkin about lol

theyre called magic washcloths...they come in little 2x2 squares or round

Really cute! I've never seen something like that here, thanks for letting me know!

[ATTACH]19054[/ATTACH]

[ATTACH]19055[/ATTACH]

these are the magic bath mitts

see how they are really compacted then in water they open up. Might be more fun for a 4 yr old and alot safer than a small toy. You could always make bath bombs without a toy in them and toss in a bath mitt too.

post-9415-139458464015_thumb.jpg

post-9415-139458464017_thumb.jpg

Thanks for suggestions, I love those magic bath mitts but I doubt I will find any here.

As for the rubber duck she has it already, she also has a small rubber cow, they were filled with soap.

Since she loved the fizzing of bath bombs I think I'll make some but without surprises, just to avoid any risk.

ANd then I'll search for something else cute for her to play while she's having her bath.

Thanks a lot to everyone!:yay: