Waterproof labels....

Sorcha

I order mine from Online Labels http://www.onlinelabels.com/

You have to order a larger quantity but I like that they come in plastic container boxes -helps me keep my labels organized.

you don't really have to order the larger amounts although they are cheaper that way. There is a link on each label page to order fewer pages...you can also order samples before you buy.

I do not use Online Labels templates, I prefer Avery Label Designer. Online Labels provides the dimensions and then I create my label template in Avery Label Designer. What's nice about the avery software is that you can create tabs for each FO and only print the quantity you want.

I bought some avery ones and when I printed them, they would never dry. Smeared all over the place. I haven't fooled around with them since, just used regular labels as they were only for Body Frosting anyway. Any tips to keep them from smearing, I have an inkjet printer.

I've heard people printing them, then spraying them with Krylon (can get it at Michaels). And I've heard people putting either clear box tape over the label, or a clear label over top of it. I just bought some waterproof ones from labelsbythesheet, so I haven't tried it yet.

• 2 weeks later...