Wholesale pricing

Lorrie

Ok ladies,

I know that some of you wholesale and I need some advice on something.

For those of you that sell 16 oz colonal jars what are you charging wholesale?

The reason I ask this is because I was actually told today that my prices are way to high considering that I am not a name brand.

If you don't want to post it here please pm me if you would.

• 2 weeks later...

On Wholesalesuppliesplus there is a calculator in the forums that calculates this for you. Basically it takes all your ingredients and shows you your cost to make, wholesale suggestion, and retail suggestion. I believe wholesale is double your cost to produce, and retail is 3-4 times that.

Hope this helps!

• 2 weeks later...

I sell my 6.5 oz. in an 8 oz. tumbler for $6.00 - $6.50/jar. I found the larger jars didn't sell as well for me. I think there is a ceiling the retailers can sell a candle for and it is around $12-15, at least in my market.

Hi Jan, figure your costs and make sure you figure everything, most people cut them self short , and usually find they are not making enough money.. then add for profit..

I used to sell a 16oz apothecary jar at 8.50 .. wholesale and it sold fine.. I would look to see what others are doing with that style..

have fun

Diane Mumm

:cheesy2: