Annoyed with Aroma Haven

funkymonkey66

Really Fire and Ice? Really, because if you read my post I stated I contacted them by email, then phone call and left a detailed message on the answering machine then reforwarded my email to all 3 that were listed.

I would say waiting a month before posting here is acceptable nor would I call it a cheap shot or slamming anyone for posting it.

No there is not a possibility the oil is older than I remember either.

I have to agree with funkymonkey. If a company cannot resolve or attempt to resolve an issue within a month, then I would not buy from them and I would post my dissatisfaction.

There are plenty of companies out there willing to take my business seriously and treat me with respect. Regardless of what I order.

I think the time you have waited is more than ample. For your sake though monkey, I do hope that you can get it resolved and get your money back.

Edited by CandleMama6

I still say it's a very cheap shot to a supplier. More times than not, the emails can be found in the spam file. We agree to disagree.:mad:

In the unlikely event that all the emails went to everyone of their spam folders, the phone call was never returned.

I guess it is possible that maybe every single avenue I used to contact them to make them aware of the situation simply failed for some reason or another. Or more likely it was dismissed or ignored.

I do not think posting about the situation is a "cheap shot" by definition to anyone.

Honestly at this point I could care less if they replace it or refund me, what's done is done. I will never place another order, I would never want to deal with the aggravation again, it's principal.

Edited by funkymonkey66

Short of sending a certified letter where they HAVE to sign for it I think you did everything you could to contact them about your problem and I think you have every right to share your experience here. There have been several others who have had bad experiences with other suppliers, posted here about it and then heard from other members that it was really unusual for that supplier to not do a better job and then through their post on here, they were able to get a resolution to their problem. I don't think you were posting a cheap shot at all!