color suggestion

Thanks TopOfMurrayHill, but reading that thread is almost useless!!! I mean, almost all colors were named!!

the FO I'm going to use is Christmas Wish, but I think it does not make difference..

Thanks!!

I realized just now that Christmas Wish is a proprietary FO of the Yankee Candle Company, its description is:

Santa's favorite - the scent of fresh balsam and warm vanilla cookies sprinkled with sugar sparkles.

blue, brown, pewter, gold, and Ivory are all big Christmas Colors this years for tree decorating. I have decorated over ten houses for people already and those are the colors they are using this year. Just thought I would drop that information to you.

with paintings? I have a book a very very poor book compared to all I learned here, but in this book the autor says that with medium and acrylic colors you can paint the candle, I've never tryed, I wonder what happens when you light the candle!

It won't come out metallic, but Candlewic does have silver block I believe. I know there are some metallic paint sprays out there and I believe there are some dips. Just would need to check the suppliers to find out who might have them. Pourette used to carry some, but don't know if they still do.