loom knitting

greeneyedney

I made some hats and scarves a couple of Christmases ago using the Knifty Knitter Looms and had so much fun. I wish I had some youngins to make some for.

you can make some for me !! i just had a little girl 13 days ago and the knitted hat they gave her in the hospital is too cute!!! I may just have to venture out and learn how to make them.

im a crochet fanatic but i love my looms, theyre so easy and fast when you want to make a scarf or hat. Ive even made knitted cupcakes on mine, sooo cute.

make infant hats for charity if you dont know what to make with them, i believe there are alot of sites for this, you can just google "knitting for charity"

i know that alot of cancer patients love getting the knitted skull caps, also a good use of the loom.

:yay:Hooray! Some loom knitters! I love my looms! I've got just about every Knifty Knitter loom there is plus I have the In The Attic mitten loom. My next purchase is (hopefully) gonna be the DA sock loom! Don't forget to sign up for Ravelry if you haven't already. It's a social networking site for knitters/crocheters. Check it out! www.ravelry.com As far as charity knitting, I would like to get more involved too! There's a website called Bev's Country Cottage that has alot of charity knitting patterns. www.bevscountrycottage.com

• 1 month later...

You ladies are so bad and I should not let my son read the craft section here.

Last weekend we where at Joanns and my son found the looms and begged me to buy him a set as the where on sale I decided to let him try it. ( I also figure I could sell it to you ladies if he did not like doing it):laugh2:

Well he finished his first scarf and tells me mom I need more yarn he loves it .

Now I need you guys to recommend a good loom book for him. I found a lot of them but am unsure which one to buy.

need help please....... i made a blanket on the long loom useing one of the pegs at the end to make the blanket a little wider ( alot easier then sewin panels togather) i did the e wrap on it. now im not sure how to cast it off. anyone done this and can u give me a clue on castin it off.

tia

linda :confused: