Pls help me find Golden Harvest mason jars

Ive been looking EVERYWHERE for these darn jars. I have found a few at big lots, the dollar store and Ive found a case at Wallmart. Im looking for the wide mouth 16oz ones. I cant seem to find a reliable source where I can get a few cases at a time. I have found that Anchor international sells them but you need to buy a pallet at a time. That wont work.

Does anyone know where I can get these jars? Also, if there is enough interest, I would be willing to split a pallet with a few others. I live in Illinois.

thanks guys:yay:

I love the Golden Harvest mason jars. Unfortunately they are a seasonal item and can be difficult to find as they are in stock mostly during canning season.

I find them at local stores like Walmart, Big Lots, the grocery store, and dollar stores. I tend to stock up during the summer months so I don't run out.

Thanks for the replies. Ace and True Value carry the ball jars, not the golden harvest but thanks for your suggestion :)

The reason I prefer the golden harvest is because is has a side that is with out raised lettering on it, making it the perfect place to put a label.