battery operated oil warmers

waxandwhimsy

• 4 weeks later...

The usb warmers stink. I ordered one from ebay - when it arrived I find it won't even keep a cup of coffee warm. It is supposed to heat up to 135F but it won't even warm up my hand when I hold it on the warming plate! It was wishful thinking - I am still looking for something to use without electricity or flame.......

Suzie

USB Scent drives. (different than USB warmers) You plug it in to your USB outlet and place drops of fragrance on it. As it warms up, it disperses the scent.

Trudi

also called usb fragrance diffusers

those are awesome! any idea where to buy these wholesale or bulk? They would make really cool gifts for my moms employees!!

I found this one; but not the most attractive.

http://www.lightinthebox.com/USB-Candle-Aroma-Light--CEG186-_p69109.html

Still looking for the regular USB card type ones wholesale. I just cannot believe that they cost that much?! I did find one from a company in China; but huge volume pricing and I'm not brave enough to order from China. How do I know they are good business people to deal with?

Oh...just found a possibility. I emailed them an inquiry. Will let you know.

Trudi

I found this one; but not the most attractive.

http://www.lightinthebox.com/USB-Candle-Aroma-Light--CEG186-_p69109.html

Still looking for the regular USB card type ones wholesale. I just cannot believe that they cost that much?! I did find one from a company in China; but huge volume pricing and I'm not brave enough to order from China. How do I know they are good business people to deal with?

Oh...just found a possibility. I emailed them an inquiry. Will let you know.

Trudi

totally. I think about ordering off those websites all the time... I found shaving brushes at a GREAT price... but it just worries me sending hundreds of dolalrs to some place in China. I cant take the risk. So I've never done it

• 2 weeks later...

Ok, just got a reply. Factories were shut down for vacation I guess.

http://aromausb.com/Index/Products

ARD-14 Compact $0.93

ARD-05 Dual Color $0.67

ARD-11 Classic $0.69

These prices are FOB HongKong. So it would be just shipping after that.

Minimum is 3,000 each style. Colors assorted. These are not pre-loaded with scent as advertised on their site.

Lead Time is 45 days to ship and then 45 days to get to States.

They are individually packaged in white gift box.

I am willing to do a co-op. Just need to know if we want to try for 3,000 of all three styles or just pic one style?

Personally, I prefer ARD-14.

Trudi

Edited by NaturallyTru