What would you suggest

Tess

Must it be a spray? Do you do Aroma Beads? :D

I havent done the beads but he wasn't fond of all the hangie stuff like the sachets. I told him a spray might adhere to the fabric better, and he said it is not girlie looking either lol :rolleyes:

Get some dude fo and add it to some Cyclomethicone and put it in a small fine mist spray bottle or in one of the small tester sprayers.

Cool Thanks!! I think I may stick a label on it just for fun that says "DUDE Scent" LOL He'll like that!! Can I add these as equal parts?

I use 2oz bottles and fill most of the way up and then add drops of fo until I think there is enough. Be careful and do a test to make sure the fo you choose won't stain the fabric in the car. You can spray on a cotton ball to test it for discoloration. hth :)

You know the dry spa-get-tie shaker's at walmart's?You could take some gel (the kind you use for gel candles)(95% Mineral oil5%)now you melt and add the scent.I do not color mine...I want as little trouble as possible..When using linen sprays make sure the linen base won't stain or rest on anything he will handle.Remember if you make your own using Volka...I would check with the FDA about using raw alcohol...Maybe illegal if you are selling it..??

At Lowes in the (garden center)there are some crystals it was created to retain soil mositure)People now use it in head/neck wraps..

I forget whats it called(it swells twenty times its size)May work..A little of this goes a long way...Kind regards,linda