Brenda (OH)

Fundraiser Minimum Amount?  

20 members have voted

1. 1. Fundraiser Minimum Amount?

• No minimum $ amount
    • Below $100.00
    • $101.00 - $200.00
    • Above $200.00

Hi Brenda! I don't/have a dollar amount minimum...cause I never know how much they are gonna sell untill it's over. So, I have a min. of 10 people selling for a fundraiser. That will make it worth my time. HTH:smiley2:

I have mine set up that they need to sell at least $350.00.

That is approximately 14 candles.

(The minimum is set for the entire fundraiser, not per person)

Setting the minimum keeps away people who are not serious about Fundraising and it also covers the cost of my time and samples.:cheesy2:

Edited by islandgirl

Wow, islandgirl....your candles are about $25? They must be either really nice or really big!

I guess maybe I don't understand. If you go ahead and start the fundraiser and they come short of your $ min., then what? They have to go back and tell all the people they sold to that they can have their money back and there won't be a fundraiser? That is why I start out by telling them BEFORE they start selling that we need at least 10 people to sell (or whatever number you choose). The dollars will follow if you have that amount of people selling.

Dana . . I hadn't considered placing a participant minimum vs. a dollar amount minimum. But then again I have had singles inquire about fundraising separate from a group, which I have honored many times.

I do have a minimum $$ amount that pushes the fundraiser participant(s) to sell more. If they are short I still honor their profit amount for their dedication to trying.

Wow, islandgirl....your candles are about $25? They must be either really nice or really big!

I wish I could get $25.00 a candle....:cheesy2:

Typo ..:rolleyes2 It should say 24 candles.. LOL.. They sell for $14.00..

I have had one single fundraiser sell under the minimum, and I did honor it.

I want to make sure that people don't waste my time getting their forms ready and making sample bags..

So by giving a minimum, it seems to help me bring in the serious sellers. :cheesy2:

Edited by islandgirl