Bittercreek's Caramel FO

MommaD

TWo days ago, I poured a candle, using Bittercreek's Caramel FO. It was a one ounce size that I had gotten a couple of months ago.

All I have to say is

OH. My. LORD.

This stuff is THE truest smelling caramel that I have ever smelled. It had a wonderful cold throw. My husband was complaining because it made him hungry for a sundae dripping with caramel. When burning it, you could smell it everywhere.

Oh, I LOVE this stuff :drool: I layer it with BCS Scratch cake or Sugar Cookie on the bottom, then the caramel and then top it with BCS whipped Cream. It's one of my best sellers and it smells awesome. I also layer it with the Cake and then put Strawberry Jam on top, which is delicious. It's also great by itself too. But you should definitely try it with the whipped cream from BCS. That FO is a whole-house filler too.

Oh, I LOVE this stuff :drool: I layer it with BCS Scratch cake or Sugar Cookie on the bottom, then the caramel and then top it with BCS whipped Cream. It's one of my best sellers and it smells awesome. I also layer it with the Cake and then put Strawberry Jam on top, which is delicious. It's also great by itself too. But you should definitely try it with the whipped cream from BCS. That FO is a whole-house filler too.

What do you mean by "layering" it? Are you referring to mixing it?

(Sorry, I am brand new :) )

Oh, MAN, that sounds good!!!

Layering it means do one layer of scent, one layer of another scent, a layered candle.

I layer it in three separate layers, and the scents wind up mixing when they melt. It is yummy! I use either J50 or 4627 and they throw really, really well. I call the Cake/Caramel/Whipped Cream layered candle "Pure Decadence" and everyone loves it.