Is this a body butter base?

bthouse

I think this may be a base and just wondered if anyone finds it familiar. I bought a couple of body butters off Etsy and they both had the same ingredients, but I dont see this particular one listed on any of the suppliers I have found so far.

De-Ionized Water, Theobroma Cacao (Cocoa) Seed Butter, Butyrospermum Parkii (Shea Butter), Emulsifying Wax NF, Stearic Acid, Caprylic/Capric Triglycerides, Vitis Vinifera (Grapeseed) Oil, Glyceryl Mono Stearate, Camellia Sinensis (Japanese Green Tea) Leaf Extract, Ascorbic Acid (Vitamin C), Tocopherol (Vitamin E), Allantoin, Diazolidinyl Urea, Iodopropynyl Butylcarbamate, Disodium EDTA

Thanks so much.......

Hi Kathy =o)

Its from Aquatech, their tropical butter

http://www.aquatech-skincare.com/htmls/body_trcremNP.htm

Oh, thank you so much for finding that.

Its a really nice cream and was so hoping it was a base. It just seemed to be the exact same ingredients on so many different B&B shops that it had to be.

Thanks again.

Edited by bthouse

Oh, thank you so much for finding that.

Its a really nice cream and was so hoping it was a base. It just seemed to be the exact same ingredients on so many different B&B shops that it had to be.

Thanks again.

you're welcome =o) I love Aquatech, they have great quality bases and its awesome that the shipping is part of the price so no nasty surprises at the end with outrageous shipping costs =o)