Link to Mr. Missy's?

karen lynn

i have only tested mr. missy oils in paraffin. every oil i have tested has been awesome. the oils are top quality. you cant beat their prices. just google mr missys candles...u should be able to pull up their website....take care.:smiley2:

I finally got the oils I ordered way back when and the one I was hoping was the same as one I could not longer buy is WONDERFUL. and since I bought it on the super duper sale I am thrilled. I can sit here and sniff all day out of that one bottle. The others are also strong and worked well in my soap. I ordered soap and lotion safe scents only.

Not the easiest to deal with but I am very happy with the oils I finally received.

I finally got the oils I ordered way back when and the one I was hoping was the same as one I could not longer buy is WONDERFUL. and since I bought it on the super duper sale I am thrilled. I can sit here and sniff all day out of that one bottle. The others are also strong and worked well in my soap. I ordered soap and lotion safe scents only.

Not the easiest to deal with but I am very happy with the oils I finally received.

If you don't mind sharing, what oil was it? tia.

I ordered some basic fragrances that I usually get elsewhere for much more $ just to compare. Mr. Missy's are just as good and 1/4 the price. If I can't get them again from him I will just revert back to the higher priced but not necessarily better oils. I understood that he bought closeouts and I might not be able to reorder but I bought quantity at $3.50 a pound so I am pretty much set for the year. Bought then tested in soap and lotion and they worked great so I ordered quantity and got all I reqested.

I guess deifferent things work for different people.:smiley2: But it worked for me.

I liked some of their oils the majority didn't do well in my wax. I wish they would have (edited) per pound sale again though. Everytime they offered it I didn't have the funds to buy anything.

I really would like to stock up on the scents that did perform well.

But of course now that I do have money they aren't having any kind of sale.

Edited by Scented

I liked Mr Missy stuff for the most part, but what gets me is that some of the scents that are body safe aren't listed as such. For example white clover and gingered currant. I was told when I emailed them that they ARE soap safe, yet they aren't listed that way on the site....that's mostly what keeps me from ordering, I never know what's what

I ordered a while back on one of his sales and got French Strawberry...works in my wax, Vanilla Ginger Lemon...works in my wax, Pumpkin Cheesecake...works in my wax and Yuzu-Lime, Lemon Raspberry tart both of which smelled like floor cleaner to me so I will not use them. I did not have any issues with billing or shipping but I'm not sure if I want to try another order either! :undecided

I dont think he has minimums anymore ?

i ordered before and a few of them i like, french strawberry, raspberry, buttercream vanilla and red hot cinnamon ( isnt as strong as others) i was checking out his site again the other day and all but the buttercream vanilla are still there. so i am in the process of finding other strawberrys and raspberrys i like. im not going to continue to order those ones from him to one day find them gone as well.

oh and frosty lemon smells like lemon pledge.

I have read the previous posts on Mr. Missy's and I just wanted to add, I have never had any issues with ordering or receiving any of my items. I love his FO's and have used them in wax with no problems. He even sent me 10 ~ 1oz samples since I ordered so much and was curious about his other scents (for free). I would personally order from him again.

• 3 weeks later...

I got a little bit singed--hopefully not burned; I should know within a few days!

I placed an order with MM on 1/14/10 and it was charged to my credit card the same day. When I hadn't received it by 1/25, I sent an e-mail requesting tracking info. Received no response to that e-mail, so called on 1/26 and left message. Did get return phone call the same day and was told he remembered packing my order himself and shipping it the previous week, so I should be receiving it soon.

On 1/26, got a Click-n-Ship e-mail saying "A package with a Click-N-Ship® label created on usps.com containing the following information is scheduled to be shipped on 01/27/2010"

Thought it was funny that he remembered having shipped it the previous week, but got a notification that it shipped the day after he told me that!

Just another FYI!

Jane

P.S. I just checked the status with Click-n-Ship and it says "The U.S. Postal Service was electronically notified by the shipper on January 27, 2010 to expect your package for mailing. This does not indicate receipt by the USPS or the actual mailing date. Delivery status information will be provided if / when available. Information, if available, is updated periodically throughout the day. Please check again later." Makes me wonder if it's even been shipped yet. But I don't have any experience with Click-n-Ship, so it may say the same thing until it's actually delivered.

Edited by Alajane

I have ordered twice from MM and haven't had a problem. I hope your get your oils soon. Anyway...just wanted to say...

Not MM but...I placed an order a few weeks before Christmas through amazon.com. One of the items was nail clippers for our dogs. Amazon always gives you approximate shipping dates for items not sold directly through them. The clippers were from an outside vendor and I was given an expected shipping date as 7-10 days. I actually received the item about a week from the day I ordered so all was well. But...almost a month went by and I got a shipping notification from amazon saying that my pet clippers had just been shipped and to expect them within 5 days. LOL