Does anyone here have a "Tank " soap cutter ?

Kitn

I ordered a tank a month ago, they have yet to ship it . Does it normally take that long, they state that they ship within 8 to 10 business days on their website. I have emailed them, they said it was out being powder coated, apparently that took 3 weeks, then I approved the shipping cost, but they still have not sent it .

Is this normal , should I be more patient ? I am not the most patient person I know , but I think this is taking a wee bit to long .

i do not have a tank...but i am sure envious of you..:)

i have read where sometimes if they have had alot of orders..

(which could be the case for Christmas)

that it could take longer...

i have never heard of anyone being taken advantage of by them.

but if their website stated so many days...i think you should have had

a email letting you know of the holdup..

if by the first of the year, you have not heard..send them or call them..

let us know how much you lov it..

you can even post pictures, so we can all drool...:yay:

Edited by 8-GRAN-ONES

Thank you , I will try to be patient . I need a tank , my soap cutting is the worst . ( that's my story and I'm sticking to it ) lol

I know they are a very reputable co , I just don't understand the hold up . Don't they do what we do , make a ton of our best selling products for Xmas sales (wink)

Thank you , I will try to be patient . I need a tank , my soap cutting is the worst . ( that's my story and I'm sticking to it ) lol

I know they are a very reputable co , I just don't understand the hold up . Don't they do what we do , make a ton of our best selling products for Xmas sales (wink)

ENVY!! My soap cutting is bad too. Its much better since hubby and I built our own soap molds but I still get carried away sometimes and really screw things up. I keep saying "one of these days I will make one..." or I can just suck it up and order one! lol. For sure let us know how you like it!

The tank is well worth the wait. I had to wait too on the powder coating as they do get backlogged on it. Probably just this time of year with their orders coming in.

For Craft's Sake as a great rep and all I can say is just wait, they are great people and very willing to help.