Southern Garden Scents

kyme1911

What are your favorite scents? I just received my 1st order...Black Vertiver Cafe, is amazing! The others are really good too, Vervaine Olive blossom, Merry Mistletoe and Twilight dream. OOB they are strong, can't wait to test them. So what others are great?

Kyme

Oh do tell about Twilight Dream!

That's the home for Goddess, pink iced cupcakes (or something like that), love their iced oatmeal cookies, among the tops for dragon's blood I believe. I like their Moonlight Path and then there's the high voltage (need to get that into some things this year!) I really like her scents. I have a few and should own more actually.

Ok, have you ever smelled Woodlands (B&BW), well it reminds me of the dupe I get from SC's. It's a soothing warm woodsy scent, very nice. I think you would like the Vervaine Olive Blossom, (I've seen the scent's you like from MW"s). But from this order I LOVE the Black Vetiver Cafe, I can't wait to get them all in wax, tonight . Like I said were all strong and great OOB. I will definetly be checking out other scents from them.

Kyme

Oh yea, everything people said about the Peach and Lotus Blossom ... believe them ... it's fantastic and the peach hasn't disappeared in the soap yet after 4 months or so I think.

MW kills me lol ... new fav every time I order. I think I'm just going to move into her place and just sit and sniff all the time ... egads!

I may have to check out this twilight dream then.

Oh yea, everything people said about the Peach and Lotus Blossom ... believe them ... it's fantastic and the peach hasn't disappeared in the soap yet after 4 months or so I think.

MW kills me lol ... new fav every time I order. I think I'm just going to move into her place and just sit and sniff all the time ... egads!

I may have to check out this twilight dream then.

MW? Are you talking about Moonworks? Thought that came out of the closing of Flickers not Old Mill. If so-- I'm glad she still carries Merlins Forest. I sure miss Old Mill and Flickers.:(