Promoting Product Idea and Craft Sale Setup!

MaggieMay

Promoting Old and New Products

Customer Appreciation

My Motto is

If Customers Don't Try

They Don’t Buy!!!!

A Scratch and Win Ticket Tree!!!!!!

I had 100 scratch and win tickets and I ran out about ¾’s of the last day…

Everyone one was so excited to scratch n win, and everyone was a winner…

I designed the tickets and under each Scratch n Win circle was a product…It was a great way to get some of the after the Farmers Market Season stock gone, also to debut New and Regular stock…it was a win win situation for me and a win win situation for the Customers..

I bought this Pattern for the Tree and the Snowman Box and I painted it

I do plan to use this tree again at the opening of the Farmers Market that starts in May, and for special Holidays. Different themes though not the Snowman…

One New Product that I was promoting were my wax melts, I gave away 4 Wax Melters and the customers who won them, purchased wax melts to try…That was very very successful..I was so pleased…

I thought I would share with everyone, my idea (I am sure its not a new one, lol) as I have had soooo much Help, Inspiration and Information shared from this forum… which I have greatly, appreciated…Thanks Everyone!!!!!

000_2891.jpg

The last picture is of my set up!

The little table that you see at the end of the big table is a fold up wooden table…I also have another one that has the Scratch N Win tree and is used for checkout …I am so pleased to have these tables, they are so compact and sturdy and they made by a local elderly fellow….

I’ll take a picture if anyone is interested in seeing them…

Also if there’s any Canadians checking out this thread, if you notice in the picture, near the soaps, that I have some metal shelves that have three shelves.. I purchased them from Fields Store for 7.95 each they were great for Displaying products as well…just thought I would share just incase you are looking for some displays for your products...that are Cheap in price and not in Quality!!!!!

Thanks for Looking and Listening to me Babble...rotflmao and if theres spelling errors and mumble jumble please forgive as I am exhausted...it was a Fantastic Sale

Hugs Maggie

000_2892.jpg

Edited by MaggieMay

I bought the circles to scratch...but designed the tickets..

wow that's great! simple search online and I found several sites. :rolleyes2

I guess I always thought those had to be professionally printed and the printer applied the scratch off. That's great that I can do it myself. :yay:

Thanks for sharing your setup.