Can someone tell me...

I guess getting a sample would be the best think to do.. I was just hoping that since they were both 100% soy, they would work about the same... Might just stick with the EL since it has worked so well for me. Why mess with a good thing, right?

Well, if it ain't broke, don't try to fix it! ;)

But to help reduce pouring costs, it doesn't hurt to try! If both products are "100% soy," they *should* work similarly - read up on the specs of both. But if the extra testing and work doesn't work out, all you are out is the time & materials used in testing the new stuff and ya learned something in the process. It's all good! :)

It is crazy Stella, but CS always seems to beat everyone on shipping and I always spend less there... I have compared prices and they always win. Lonestar is cheaper on one box and shipping, but CS is cheaper on multiple boxes and shipping. Plus, I don't order FO from Lonestar and I do From CS, you know the whole kill two birds with one stone thing.

Thanks Trudi! I have never purchased from southern scentsations, but I have from KY and her shipping is good and I love her FOs.

CS always seems to beat everyone on shipping

Others have reported that CS has a sweeter shipping deal than most suppliers... I dunno if that always holds true, but I DO know that the MORE suppliers from whom I order, the more MONEY I spend... :undecided

I don't order FO from Lonestar and I do From CS, you know the whole kill two birds with one stone thing.

What a shame! They have some really good fragrances! ;)

It is probably a volume discount thing. If CS ships more packages than a smaller distributor they probably get a decent UPS discount if they hit a certain volume. Many suppliers don't necessarily pass that on to customers but some do (which it sounds like CS might).

I know here at my day job we get a much better rate, and a few other perks, than most because we use UPS exclusively unless it ships out on a pallet. I stopped using my personal/candle business UPS account to ship orders and just ship from here then reimburse my boss because it can cut my shipping cost by about 20-30% in most cases AND I can just pop it on the outgoing pallets of small boxes that UPS picks up daily (we get a box truck pick up because we ship enough to almost fill one of the regular big brown trucks daily) and save myself the trip to UPS. In most cases it is cheaper for me to ship UPS than even USPS Priority Mail and get the $100 insurance that is already included as well as more reliable package tracking with UPS.