Eucalyptus

LynnS

A lady offered to sell my candles at a show.She called me and wanted me to do the show.I was busy with the holidays and told her I would donate to the non profit but will not be there. She offered and I took her up on it.

She was sniffing my candles when I dropped them off.She came across Eucalytus. She said this is one scent I don't like at all.I mentioned it could be a good scent to keep bugs away when camping, cook outs etc.She said her grandma mixed eucalytus and orange.Put it around the house and it smelled so good.

So now I have a idea for a mixer. My orange doesn't have a strong scent to me so I am adding Eucalytus.Sounds good to me.Anyone else ever tried this????

LynnS

I never tried it, but it sounds like it could be a nice blend. Eucalyptus on its own is sometimes too overpowering or medicinal in scent for many people so I can see why she blended orange with it.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Check out the classifeds:

Vanilla Orchid, Teakwood & Cardamom FO's + others for sale

http://www.craftserver.com/forums/showthread.php?t=87535

Edited by sockmonkey

She mentioned the medicine smell. So with my "not so strong" orange and eucalyptus I will to go for it. 50/50.

This year my sinus relief candle sold. First year trying that.With all the flu and cold season(allergies too) people were interested.Selling a couple was something.No vicks salve, humidifiers etc. Just burn the candle.

LynnS