Black Friday Sale

grama

Yeah, I was thinking about it but changed my mind. A lot of my regular customers have ordered in Nov and I certainly wouldn't want to upset them with a sale later on in the month!! All my orders are online also except for few locals, wholesale, and consignment.

Edited by grama

The consignment store that I have products in is doing a big event so I did a buy one get 50% off a second item of equal or lesser cost for the day. I have a lot of my regulars shopping there now so I figured this is a good way to reward them and it might be a good way to grab a few new "regulars" as well :yes:. I just forwarded on the e-vite that the store is doing to my mailing list (I obviously checked with them for permission first). Win, win for me and them if we can get more traffic into the store. It is way more than I would normally offer but I figured what the h*ll, I'd give it a shot. If they bought 2 of my most expensive items it would even out to 25% off each, I can easily still make a profit with that since I already had enough sales as of yesterday to cover my rental fee for the month.

I just decided to off a % off for Dec. Will send out short newletter to that effect. Hope it won't be a mistake as I still have the fundraiser I will be working on until the 13th. They want it the 14th. Grama just ain't as speedy as she used to be, slower and a short attention span :cheesy2:

Well grama...I have 2 wholesale orders and a fundraiser I'm working on. Hope I'm not taking on too much by adding the black friday sale but we'll see. Most of my work has to be done at night after the kids are in bed or while the youngest is napping so my production ability has slowed as well. Maybe all these things going on will help make up for short sales for the majority of the year LOL

Edited by momtohaley2004