CC Candle Supply in Blairsville PA

I just want everyone to know this is an awful company to deal with. I had ordered some dyes on Nov 4th, I paid the same day using Paypal. I waited a week and did not receive anything so I emailed them asking if there was a problem with my order and got no response.

After a couple of days I emailed them a second time again no response and I tried calling the # on their website and only got voicemail, I didn't leave a message because it didn't even identify their company.

So I emailed them again on Nov 17 stating that if I didn't hear from them by the next day I would file a complaint with Paypal. Then I received an email that said "I just double checked my voice messages are you sure you are calling the right number?" Nothing about my order, so I filed a complaint with Paypal and received another email saying " I guess it's in Paypal's hands now. Have a great week. CC Candle Supply"

I filed a complaint today with the BBB.

I am so mad that a company that is supposed to be "proudly serving customers since 2003", or so it says on their website, could treat a paying customer so badly.:mad:

I am not sure who CC candle supplies is? I just now looked up exactly what you typed and it came up online. I don't think I have seen any posts about them on this board, if so, it must be very few. But thanks for the heads up.

Leisa

Edited by leisa2003

Went through the same exact situation. Very bad customer service.

Too bad, as the dye I ordered did arrive finally( after Paypal was involved) and it was a good dye. Will not order again though. When a customer needs something they usually expect it to arrive sooner than a month of waiting. How hard is it to email a response as a courtesy to a paying customer?

Also, for the record, I did start using Candlechem for my dyes and they had as many if not more colors to choose from. They were a little bit more expensive IIRC but it was a very small price to pay for actually getting my supplies in a timely fashion without threats and nonsense.