Christmas tree jars

LynnS

Holly,

Thank You. I just ordered from Candles and Supply. I also found them at Yes Supply. 2 sizes but wasn't sure how many ounces.

Candles and Supplies has 14 ounces jar size.About the size I would want.

Yes Supply had a 10 inch one in height and the other one was just over 6 inches.I want ounces. Nothing over 16 ounces or hard wicking.

The Christmas jars are wide at the bottom.YIKES. I am taking a chance because someone wanted Christmas Candles.I thought Christmas scents but it was Christmas jars.

LynnS

Holly,

Thank You. I just ordered from Candles and Supply. I also found them at Yes Supply. 2 sizes but wasn't sure how many ounces.

Candles and Supplies has 14 ounces jar size.About the size I would want.

Yes Supply had a 10 inch one in height and the other one was just over 6 inches.I want ounces. Nothing over 16 ounces or hard wicking.

The Christmas jars are wide at the bottom.YIKES. I am taking a chance because someone wanted Christmas Candles.I thought Christmas scents but it was Christmas jars.

LynnS

Glad you found them. I have wanted to order these as well, but just don't seem to have the time or energy to go through testing. I am trying to save money too which is not always easy to do when one has ideas and loves to create new things. :rolleyes2

Have fun with them, and I hope the wicking does not end up being a pain in the butt. Those tight creviases are going to be hard to get I would assume. I don't think we can expect that kind of jar to burn as clean off the sides as we would like, but as long as the burn is safe and correct and the scent it there, that would be good. They are really cute!

~Holly

Holly

Trust me I am not so sure about this jar.I have the Santa jars. I put them on my site and never sold any.This customer remembered me saying something about the Santa jar. That jar is about 18 ounce or more. I am trying to detour her to the Christmas Tree jar but when the burn gets to the bottom I truly believe there will A BIG problem.These jars will probably sit like Santa.

It is also the scent.Last year I tried 2 months for a clove to burn right.I gave up.This year I tested a sample of clove I got from BC and it worked. So it depends on the scent with some wicking problems.Tried 3 cloves from other companies but one clove from another works perfect. Drives us candlemakers crazy. :confused:

What I am thinking about this jar. Cute, a good holiday candle, a good scent BUT not so sure about a good burn. With this jar being so narrow at the top I am sure no double wicking.

OH and to be right any scent should be GREEN. Chestnuts and brown sugar GREEN????? :laugh2:Just an example!!!!!!!

LynnS

LynnS