Order forms ??

*Dee*

does anyone have a sample order form they can send me, or have a link to share ?

I need to print some up for my home party next month. im not very good at making things myself so i figured before i tried i would see if anyone wanted to share one :)

Just a thought....I am doing my first home party this coming weekend and just went to the office supply store for my order forms. I bought the 3 part "order book" so that the customer would be able to take a copy of what they ordered the night of the show, I would have another copy to send back with the filled order so the hostess knows what belongs to each customer and I would still have a copy for my records. I just used clear labels to add my logo and contact info to the tops of each copy to personalize them, then tore out each "set" of 3 copies and stapled them together at the top to put in the customer folders. When I did home parties for another company they always had multipart forms so that we weren't having to rewrite things at shows. Saved alot of time!

This is what I bought for forms:

http://www.amazon.com/Sales-Order-Carbonless-3-Part-ABFTC5803/dp/B001HBOYYO

thanks everyone. i wanted the forms for the people that wouldnt be attending the party but still wanted to order.

i printed off the fundraiser form from candle cauldron and also the one carrie posted and i will let the 2 girls hosting the party decide which one they want to use.

Yes you can get them in 2 or 3 part..they are like .20 ea THey definately give a professional look to you company.

Thank you for sharing! That is definitely something I will be looking into as soon as tonight's show is done for going forward. I am all for a more professional look. The order book sheets with the clear label doesn't look bad but it definitely isn't as nice as all the other things I was able to design & print in MS Publisher that look great.

• 2 years later...
  • 2 weeks later...