Embossing

Yankee Doodle Annie

I don't see why it wouldn't work...but I haven't tried it yet. I was thinking of doing the same myself. I was thinking maybe of doing just after cutting it while it's still soft before putting it on racks to cure. But I just haven't gotten to it yet...so no stamps for my first two batches...maybe not the third....I have stamps..just haven't had a chance to get over to my mom's to find them yet *bummer*.

:rockon:

Thats a cool idea glow....I am making melt and pour soap for my family for christmas and I may have to go and get some of those and check it out. Good grief I am going to have to stay off this site for awhile....between reading about this and the mold thing that shutterbug posted I am going to be living at target this week.;)

Angie

Thats a cool idea glow....I am making melt and pour soap for my family for christmas and I may have to go and get some of those and check it out. Good grief I am going to have to stay off this site for awhile....between reading about this and the mold thing that shutterbug posted I am going to be living at target this week.;)

Angie

you and me both!! I am going tomorrow. Between the cute tins in the $1 section and the mold!!! I might end up going to a few different Target stores!!!

I typed soap stamps in Google search and wa-la!

Here is one of many (mostly all the same)

http://www.brambleberry.com/stamps.html

I saw some beautiful soaps on a website

that were embossed and they looked very rustic and chic :)

Still haven't poured 1 bar yet-I need to find a supplier close to home so I don't have to wait for the big brown truck:rolleyes2

Annie

I'm going to have to invest in a soap stamp, I think! :smiley2: After reading this thread, today at Lowes I bought a drawer pull, took it home, and had a go at stamping some bars. Here's how it turned out:

white_chocolate_mint_pic.jpg

The best part was the knob was on sale!

I'd love to have a real soap stamp with my logo on it. :yay: