Display shelves

Dustpuuppy

Just stumbled onto something.

I just bought a DVD shelf at Wally World. 1 foot wide, 4 1/2 feet tall. 7 adjustable shelves. I'm thinking it would be a great display shelf to put some candles into a hair saloon or some such.

Doing a little math I figured I could get 48 pillars into it.

Nice looking, sturdy, wouldn't take up much of their floor space and it's small enough I can get it into the back seat of my Jetta after it's assembled.

Thought it might be a useful idea for some of you.:)

Sounds like something I would be interested in.I have my candles in a couple non profit places.Slow selling but would love to get candles in a few places like hair salons etc. Those places don't have much room. If they say something like "We would like to have candles BUT no room" you can explain you have something you think will work and takes up very little space. :yay:

LynnS

Here's the kicker. I spent forever looking for something for that purpose. I've had this damned thing sitting here for about six years, right beside me.:laugh2:

( Honestly I've been through several different DVD storage units in that time, but it's funnier this way. )

This one cost me $27. Best buy has one about 4 times this size for under $100, if you ever needed to have a display that held 200 candles.

I have one of those also. Now I am looking for something I can take to craft shows.

I used to use either felt or velvet draped on top of boxes to make table top risers. I just used the same boxes I brought my products in. It was cheap and cut down on the amount of stuff I had to haul in and out. Actually looks nicer than you'd think, too.

It's amazing how creative I can get, when the rent's due. :grin2:

I used to use either felt or velvet draped on top of boxes to make table top risers. I just used the same boxes I brought my products in. It was cheap and cut down on the amount of stuff I had to haul in and out. Actually looks nicer than you'd think, too.

It's amazing how creative I can get, when the rent's due. :grin2:

I do that now. maybe I will try different colors this year.