What was the amount raised for your first fundraiser  

19 members have voted

1. 1. What was the amount raised for your first fundraiser

• $100.00 to 200.00
    • 200.00 to 300.00
    • 300.00 to 400.00
    • 400.00 to 800.00
    • 800.00 and up

Do any of you remember your first fundraiser? Im wrapping up mine at the end of this week. A high school spanish club located about an hour south of me sold 150 of my candles for a total of $795.00

The coordinator wrote me this morning and asked me "Did we do good as far as comparison to other fundraising groups"

Being this is my first fundraiser, I dont have anything to compare with so I figured I would ask here. I know there are alot of other things to take into consideration but would anyone be willing to share and compare their "first" fundraiser figures with me?

TIA,

Carmen

I haven't done a fundraiser but with the size of a class( I guess 30) it is good.Of course you want more sold for both your business and the group.I would say Yes.I really wouldn't say it is not good wish your students did better.

Maybe answer something like this:

Tell her this is my first fundraiser so I have nothing to compare to but I am happy with what your group did.May help to do another next year with this group and also other groups may come to you.That is the way to get out there. Also make sure you mention if they ever want to do another candle fundraiser you would love to work with them again and if they know of any other groups to let them know of your business.

My first fundraiser was for a cheerleading squad earning money to go to Nationals...they had 20 on the squad but only 6 sold so considering how many sold, I was very pleased that they sold over $1,000.

The girls I coach are doing one right now and will be turning in tomorrow, so I'm curious to see how this one turned out...