Vista Print for website?

theresa t

Weebly uses the PayPal shopping cart interface, very simple and easy to use.

My partner played around with Weebly to see how it functioned and to see if it would be a viable shopping cart platform to refer our customers to and she loved the ease of use.

If you want to see an example of a customized template on a Weebly store you can take a look at http://designmycart.weebly.com. That's the store she was working with and I see that she's changed it again since the last time I looked. LOL

• 1 month later...

I recommend using pagebuzz.com for your web host. They charge $9.99 per month and that includes a shopping cart and 12 hours a day/ 7 days a week excellent customer service.

They have hundreds of fantastic templates to use for your website. If you can type, you can create a website with Pagebuzz.com

Check out www.momwebs.com $5 a month for teh smallest package. I used that one when I had a website a year ago. Very helpful with any set up issues I had (my ignorant fault). I had a 6 page website and it was fine. They have a few different shopping carts offered in their list of functions. As far as I can tell you get shopping cart with any package. I never used it back then. I am getting a new website designed and I will use them again.

Trudi