Has anyone heard of

I order oils from Aztec and I am very pleased with their oils and service. Plus, I like the fact that with each 1# or 2# oil you order, you get a one ounce sample of your choice of oils. That gives you a chance to check out the different scents they carry. Last year I ran out of a particular oil a couple of weeks before Christmas and they were the only place I could get it from and they were really fast. I give them a thumbs up. Ginger

I just bought 2 cases of wax from them a couple weeks ago. It was my first time. Very fast customer service and shipping.I tried to create an account online Saturday, but the website wouldn't let me log into it. So I emailed them. I had a reply by Sunday morning, saying there was some problem, they couldn't get into it either so it was deleted and to try making it again. I did Sunday and it worked. I ordered online on a Sunday night and the first case arrived on Tuesday! The second one took a few days longer. Apparently it got separated and help up there in TN for some reason. I was impressed with them!