Where's a good place to get Gel Wax?

cocopop

Hi! I needed to move this to the gel section, sorry. I had it posted in the wrong section. I'm looking for comments where everyone may be getting their gel wax now.

I've loved dealing with Gelluminations until recently. Either no one's noticed or I'm reading wrong. Please correct me if I am wrong please.

They have been having their sells with there like 20% off or so, but it seems every week the gel is going up like 5 or $10 dollars then the sale, so really it's getting more expensive every week. I see no sell. I hate to change companies because I have always been very pleased with them every way around, but the price keeps jumping and I need to see if there is any better deals out there. Any info is appreciated!

I would check the forums before you place your order. I had a nightmare of a time from Gellluminations...I would NOT recommend them, irregardless of price. I just wish I would have checked the forum and BBB before spending that amount of money.

I have been buying all my bulk Gel from Candlewic, and have had very good luck with it. I sometimes buy a small quantity 7lb buckets from HObby Lobby or AC Moore (with one of their 40% - 50% coupons) when I'm in need of a small amount, and don't really need a 35lb bucket for awhile.

I've been buying my gel for several years from a lady on eBay.

LINK

Thanks for the link on that one!

I only live 10 mins from NG and for 30lbs I still would be paying way more without the shipping and the link you gave us, I am actually saving almost $30 that is with shipping and only getting 5 lbs less of wax!

MUCHO GRACIOUS!!!!

:yay:

Stephanie

• 6 months later...
  • 1 month later...

Wow, I am sorry to hear this about Gelluminations. I saw where they are changing their name. I used to always get my gel from them, but haven't for over a year now since I have tried soy projects lately. I will have to go and see what their prices are like. They used to be good price-wise and service-wise. Maybe there are new owners with the name change.

Jackie

Edited by Sara