How do your bakery/food scents sell?

goosebay_1999

Now they are selling but once in awhile someone will say "Everyone will think I am baking".They want another scent.

I never have tried to sell candles but in the fall.I do sell to a few friends year round.Soon it will be the floral and fruit scents.I am sure there will be a few who want bakery scents but mostly the spring ones.Really about now I am getting ready to want to smell flowers.Will be starting in January for a spring fest and still would like to do a Open House this spring.

Food scents sell all year round for me.

As much as I detest them, I keep them around. I am trying to persuade alot of my customer base to change to more complex scents but they love the damn food scents. Oh well, as long as they keep buying I won't gripe too much. I am coming out with an upscale type of candle in early 2006 and I will be damned if one food scent will be offered. LMAO! :tiptoe:

If they want those they can buy hex jars.

Food scents don't sell very well for me at all in our neck of the woods. I'll get the occassional request for creme brulee, vanilla, banana nut bread or apple pie but they are few...it's fruits, florals, fresh and clean, or designer scents that sell around here.