Favorite fragrances for linen/room spray

Holly

cucumber green tea

forget me not

mountain rain

green tea

tuscan lace

Thanks, Linda. :)

I tested Amber Moon from Backwoods for my first tester. I love this fragrance but not sure if it is right in a linen spray. To me it does not smell as good in the air but if it is srayed on something then it is ok. I wonder if it is the alcohol that I am smelling when I spritz the air and it does not smell right together.

Hi Holly;

I should have told you that I only use cyclo and f.o. for my room/linen spray.

Thanks, Linda. What is Cyclo? It is an abbrev. for an ingredient, right, or is that the name of it? I am trying to decide which base I want to use and if I want to buy one that is already mixed or buy the base and have to add the distilled water myself. I am thinking it may be cheaper to buy the base and add the water myself since the shipping would be cheaper -- can buy the water local. I have some researching to do. The Linen/room spray base I have right now to try is from Aroma Haven. I just order a lb. of base from ICS. Both of these though do not require having to mix water.

I use cyclo also, my favs are:

FOC clean cotton

KY lavender vanilla

NG sun moon n stars

HF rocky mountian pine (especially during the holidays, makes your house smells like a real tree)

SW fata morgana

TN endless love

DS vanilla delicious

Peak amish harvest

Heck I like anything that smells good, I am a scent junkie!!:yay: