FO's for Hanukkah

TheWickedWick

Blue and silver or blue and white strike me, so with that in mind ... maybe a little Jack Frost or Avalanche fragrance ... something wintery. Or a water and air fragrance of some kind. Nothing really comes to mind just yet.

Jelly donut fragrance if there is one and/or a almond/honey pastry combo. I don't suppose there's a potato fragrance out there that resembles potato cakes so ...

Maybe if there's something similar to festival of lights fragrance out there for the menorah.

AH/RE has that essence of Bethelehem (??) that you could use to pull Star of David perhaps.

Edited by Scented

Some of those sound pretty good ... hey since I was reading on it and fried food is a big thing, what about taking some funnel cake FO and mixing it with something like apples or apricot or just cinnamon?

I was trying to think of something for the Driedel ... something woodsy and fun.

There's a popular soap company out there that does Hanukkah soap. The scent is pure almond.

I would take Scented's suggestion and use blue/silver/white colors. As for the scent... the possibilities are endless. Just re-name the scent to fit what you're shootin' for.

Edited by CBE

• 3 weeks later...

Well, I'm going to be doing a small show at a Temple on Wed. evening. I am bringing my usual array of candles and tart sets but I am going to put a dozen Hanukkah tart sets together. The warmers will be either blue or white, with a blue/silver bow. I am including three tarts:

Latkes & Applesauce (apple pie)

Ruggaleh (cin vanilla)

Hanukkah Gelt (Chocolate)

I will let you know how it goes.

Eve

Well, I did sell all of the Hanukkah tart warmer sets, plus a few other fall sets and 5 candles (it was only a 1 hour cocktail hour/shopping venue). The ladies absolutely loved the idea of something specifically for Hanukkah. It is a wonderful way to package blue tart warmers. I found out Hanukkah is all about the food (atleast, with this crowd), so the food smells is probably a good way to go.

Eve