It's just rude!!

wildwings

I just have to say.... If you run a website it's just rude to not email your customers back.

I don't care if someone has a $3.00 order or $3000.00 order they are still a customer.

I recently purchased a fragrance order, it was not very large because we only make tarts and they don't take much scent. I had an issue with the order and emailed the company when I received it. I did get one black and white response and when I emailed back requesting that the goof up be added to my next order I recieved no replies. After trying three times I gave up.

I won't go on about it, sure it's no big deal to them but to us small business owners everything counts.

I will definitely do my best to keep my orders at a minimum from them, it's just not nice. Even if they would have replied with a no we can't do that I would appreciate it more than being ignored.

Sorry for the rant....

I didn't know RE/AH did that too. I agree 110% with you, doesn't matter if the customer spends $1 or $1000 all should be handled in the same way. I bet both of these co's treat all the customers that way even when they spend tons of $. Must be nice to not care if you lose customers or not.

the title of the thread caught my attention.....

aroma haven is a member of the BBB and there is not ONE complaint against them in its three years reporting period.

that seems to indicate one of two things. either your situation is very unusual or no one is registering complaints.

i am/was just getting ready to place an order with them, now i'm having second thoughts. i checked their rating yesterday and they are A+. i depend on BBB ratings for ordering online, not just for candles and soap, but concert tickets, small appliances, anything at all.

maybe you should try again and mention their BBB rating, which is usually important to a company that advertises it right on its website.

the BBB provides a great service, but it can only report what has been reported to it. it would really be a help if people registered complaints, i believe something like this would be noted, possibly as "unresponsive to customer" or something like that. worth a shot anyway. everyone deserves the same respect, small order or large, it shouldn't matter!

just my :2cents:

ei

Edited by dogmom1
add a thought

Been thinking the same thing.I ordered and it has been almost 4 days o and haven't heard a thing. I will wait a while longer and e-mail them to make sure they got it.I want to know it is being processed or at least worked on.

I keep up with my customers.I have a order now later than usual but she and I had emergencies. She said it was fine not to rush. Her life has been busy and so was mine. E mailing her tonight and it goes tomorrow but she knows the circumstance and I know hers.

What does it take to email.......Thank You ?.Got your order and will be sent in a couple days.If any changes I will notify you. Takes maybe 1 minute for that.

LynnS

I have been ordering from them for years and they may have an A+++ but they are still rude. From what I saw this week when there is a minor problem they make you feel like you are annoying them.

I contacted Beckie from JS this week and she replied right away so she gets and A+++

Connie from Backwoods also get an A+++

NG also gets an A+++ a while back I had an item damaged during shipping and they took care of it right away.

Why don't you call, they have a phone number posted. Some companies don't even have one. I always call and ask for the owner if it isn't taken care of. I personally can talk while working but returning email is a little harder. Have to do it at night or when I get up.

Most companies have auto email when you order if you don't get anything then call and see if something is wrong. I waited and called several days later, found out they didn't have my orde. Guess I got distracted and didn't follow through to the last "click" to order.

I love this supplier and will highly reccomend them. I did, however, have 1 problem with them. I was shorted 1 cobalt lip tube and tried to email receiving no answer. I called and got the rudest hman being I have ever talked to! I then sent a very nice email to the owner explaining my problem and letting her know that she might need to check her warehouse employee's manners. I promptly received the rest of my order and have never had another problem. Again, I highly recommend their services.

(Sometimes the owners do not know whats going on along the road and only need be informed - nicely.)