candlemaking time

Unless I need to complete a ton of candles, I pour approx. less then 24 candles in a day - after that I am good :D If I have to do more I like to wick them on a different day and have them all ready to go - it is really nice that way :D

I pour on my days off, under pressure or when I am inspired :D

OKAY. I get a few poured, maybe a dozen or so, get them off to the store (2 stores sell them - never intended to sell any of them initially) and before I can get back to work on my job that pays the bills, I get calls that they need more candles. I'm not sure how to organize everything. Probably just pour an inventory of several dozen to keep head of the game. THANKS!

Enjoy it while you can. Business in my neck of the woods is way off. Everyone is holding back until Christmas and not buying on the fall scents. I sell plenty of soap but the candles are way behind. I generally pour on the week-ends, unless a special order comes through or I'm in the mood. November and December is just work till you drop almost every night (if the economy doesn't mess things up).

Steve