What are your favorites?

lazy daizy

I have never ordered from Peaks before but so many of you speak highly of them. I'd love to know some of your favorite scents from Peaks so I have a good idea for scent samples. I've heard they have a nice Christmas Tree scent....does anyone know the name of that one?

Thanks a bunch!

Lazy

French vanilla and amber is really nice. They also have a nice Nag Champa. Cathie really likes Summer Orange Flower and Key Lime, while I like Black Canyon and Sage Lemongrass. (Or Lemongrass Sage... I dont remember which word is first in the name) Honeysuckle, Tropical Tuberose, Ginger Peach and Pina Colada are also great favorites around here. Cool Citrus Basil also is pretty popular. All of their FOs are pretty strong and have decent cold and hot throws in Votive Blend.

I third the French Vanilla Amber, great in my 464. The Warm apple pie also I agree is good, and also the Sweet Pumpkin Spice, and Amish Harvest. OOB I like the Mountain Lake, Winter Wonderland, and Sugar Plum Berries. I really have been happy with their oils, you will not be disapointed.