Wildfire Creations FO?

nmhoneybear

I could have sworn that I saw this somewhere recently, but I can't find it. Did someone pick up their FOs? I have some votives that I made a couple of years ago that are just SO great! I love the Fireside Inn, Vermont Maple Syrup, Tin Star and Apple Crumb Cake. Would love to get my hands on more of these!

TIA

Valerie

OMG! I feel like such an idiot! :embarasse I just looked in the supplier list and the WF page there didn't work, but I didn't search anywhere else. Thank you so much, Lisa! I should have remembered this from last year. I did order some samples but it was right after I had my breast augmentation surgery...lol...and I was on Tylenol-3s and Valiums for pain. LOL Gonna bookmark this page for sure!

And to anyone who hasn't tried these FOs...you really are missing out on some fantastic scents. :)

Valerie,

Try this website

http://www.wildfire-creations.com/Candle_supplies2.htm

Hope this helps,

Lisa

Winter Blast is awesome for the holidays.

Would you describe it? I was interested in it, but didn't go for it last I ordered. Being out of her Warm Vanilla Sugar, eventually I need to place an order ... and a I need a good scent to replace the winter I was using.

Lol It was the Apple Strudel that I was thinking about. YUMMY! And I have 3 votives left of the Fireside Inn...perfect for a nice cool fall day. Gotta get more of this stuff!

Scented, the Winter Blast is a unique minty pine scent. I love this one, too!

I'm seriously going to have to try these. I'm really curoius about the Tin Star and Fireside Inn. I didn't see the Apple Crumb Cake listed though, and I love a good apple. Just what I needed, more FO's, lol.

Thanks,

Lisa

Oh, I forgot, Rustic Jeans is awesome! It's a bayberry blend, and unfortunatley I can't sell it here....but I love it!

Has anyone tried their "clean cotton" type Between the Sheets? I just poured NG's Clean Cotton and it's just not smelling right, fuel smelling...and I need a good one for a large order and I'm putting together an order now.

Carrie

Thanks ... just may have to order it along with a few others mentioned here too!

Just order it. You know you will.

You won't be sorry.

And you MUST get her Sunwashed Linen. It is by FAR FAR FAR the best linen/laundry scent ever. EVER!

Rustic Jeans; Unique. A must have. Hard to wick.

Tin Star: Unique. Totally right up your alley.

Just do it!

Edited by SliverOfWax

I've tried Between the Sheets and it was super strong. Threw really well in the 4794 wax. There isn't one of her scents that I don't like. They are all superior oils, IMO.

Oh, I forgot, Rustic Jeans is awesome! It's a bayberry blend, and unfortunatley I can't sell it here....but I love it!

Has anyone tried their "clean cotton" type Between the Sheets? I just poured NG's Clean Cotton and it's just not smelling right, fuel smelling...and I need a good one for a large order and I'm putting together an order now.

Carrie