JS Autumn Wreath and Cornbread muffins

funkymonkey66

I have the Autumn Wreath and I love it ! It smells like fall in a bottle, definately an apple cider and some spice but not too spicy.

it's just a fresh fall scent if that makes any sense :cheesy2:

I use in CBL-125 container wax and straight parrifin with great hot & cold throw.

I haven't ordered the cornbread muffins but I'm intrigued.

I have one from Steve's and one from KY-they're good but I think I'll mix them with pumpkin .

I just got my order in today. I agree about the autumn wreath, totally fall in a bottle. It's got to be the closest I have found to the original.

I did order the cornbread and it smells exactly like zucchini bread from the candlesource or ky. I emailed to see if maybe I got a mislabeld oil. It's really good but not even close to cornbread. If that is the oil she should rename it.I would order it again because it's even stronger than the zucchini bread I have in stock. Lots of crystals in it thou but I can strain them out.

I got be thankful too, that is a really great one too. I have to say I am really impressed with her new duplications.

I use Autumn Wreath from NG and just love it! Now for a cornbread FO I use Soy Scent-sations Honey Cornbread and my customers love it!

On another FO note, the Soy Scent-sations Cranberry Chutney is great too! Tested in my office yesterday (I work out of an older house), and it filled the entire house and I burned a 4 oz. candle.

HTH

Carrie

I use 6006 and CD wicks.

OMG!!!!!! I love JS cornbread muffins! I think it smells exactly like cornbread baking hot steamy buttery sweet cornbread cooked in a cast iron skillet! Yum! Made me so hungry I was obsessed all afternoon lol. I will be ordering another lb of it very soon. I have poured up tarts and candles for show in it and almost went through it all! Mine had a few tiny tiny crystal in the bottom but no big deal. It is really cold where I store my FO's and I have a few vanilla based oils that will do that.Sit in warm water a second and they are gone. I never strain them out or I lose the vanilla note to the fragrance.Maybe thats why it doesnt smell like cornbread to you now? I d k just thinkin out loud. Maybe taking out the vanilla changed it somehow?

Wow babydoll that is almost exactly what Becky emailed to me. :cheesy2:

My cornbread has about one inch of crystals solid at the bottom now it's settled. It would not "melt" back into the oil so whatever, they don't even melt in the wax, they just sit there stuck to the pot. It's still a good bakery scent. Not even close to a cornbread by any means. It's not even a fresh baked bread smell but I like it. I'll just call it something else.

I emailed her back but haven't heard anything yet. But the response to the first email was that 15 people tested it and all 15 including herself said it smelled exactly like sweet cornbread with butter.

I probably got one of the last bottles poured so maybe that is why mine is so much different with all the sludge/crystals that will not reincorporate. No biggie.

Wow babydoll that is almost exactly what Becky emailed to me. :cheesy2:

My cornbread has about one inch of crystals solid at the bottom now it's settled. It would not "melt" back into the oil so whatever, they don't even melt in the wax, they just sit there stuck to the pot. It's still a good bakery scent. Not even close to a cornbread by any means. It's not even a fresh baked bread smell but I like it. I'll just call it something else.

I emailed her back but haven't heard anything yet. But the response to the first email was that 15 people tested it and all 15 including herself said it smelled exactly like sweet cornbread with butter.

I probably got one of the last bottles poured so maybe that is why mine is so much different with all the sludge/crystals that will not reincorporate. No biggie.

I have a sample bottle I could send you. I think it smells just like corn muffins. PM me your address and I'll get it out. Maybe it just smells different to you, smell this bottle and you'll know if you got a bad bottle. I love it and my daughter hates it along with caramel corn and any baked bread smell. What's wrong with that girl????

Edited by Sharon in KY

I got both of those in and they are awesome. When my grandson smelt cornbread muffins (his nickname is cornbread...cause it was one of his first words and he loves it so much) oob he said "Nana how did they get your cornbread in that bottle?" I haven't burnt the candle yet but pouring it the smell was real southern cornbread right out the oven in a cast iron skillet! The autumn wreath is fantastic also. Very multi layered and complex and fall-ish!!! I was going up Sat. to smell the Yankme to see how close it is.