Safari Show

LynnS

I am doing a craft show and the theme is Safari.I need a place to get some items.She said fine with only table cloth but I want more.

I am so far behind in this.I had surgery a couple weeks ago and things have been on hold.Have 3 crafts show in 2 weekend and needed to get things together for those.Now just this usually thing that should be simple has turned into something hard now.

I had some things saved on line for ordering but time is running out.The show is Sept 26., One place won't ship till the 23. A couple others wanted CC but I won't use mine.I like to pay with my pay pal account.Then last night I was ready to order and my computer acted up and l lost what I orderd.I got so discouraged and said nothing is working for me now. I need something ASAP.

Any well known stores that might have Safari stuff.I have a craft store about 25 miles from me I might call but other than that I am stuck. Then I could go to the kids dept in stores and look for things but it would be a Birthday thing and not really sure I want that.

HELP!!!!!!!!!!!!! So desperate and out of sorts with all that is going on.:shocked2:

LynnS

I'm not sure what you're looking for exactly, but maybe a Goodwill store will have some stuffed animals like monkeys or tigers for decoration. You might drape some leopard/jungle print fabric on top of your table cloth--tear it so the edges are jagged like Tarzan's loin cloth.

You might also find some large silk or plastic palm fronds you could put in a vase or hang from your table or add some bamboo around your table.

Are those the kind of things you were looking for?

Go the the Christmas Tree store. They have everything. I have a sheer leopard curtain panel that you can have for free. And please DO NOT ask me what I was thinking when I bought it. I was going for a jungle themed room for the kids, kind of like rainforest cafe. I also have a long poster that has elephants, zebras lions,etc that is done in a sepia tone. Don't know if you could somehow incorporate that into anything. I think I still have the big box of stuff from their room, bunch of realistic stuffed animals and figurines. I bet you Big lots has a bunch of the tiki stuff on clearance now.

Thank You both.Yes I do have a BIG LOTS about 20 miles from me.I have to drive all over to get things where I live. Yes Sockmonkey I thought about some material.At least that could be from Wal Mart.No problem there. I have some pinking shears.My dog chewed the handle but I will make them work.

Funkymonkey my computer room is done with tigers,lions and zebras.I love my tiger pics but they are quite large and they are hung up. For a kids room I can understand to start but soon gets old.I just love animals and incorporated that in my extra room(computer room).

I hate to beg but I wouldn't mind if you send those items and let me know what shipping is.Seems I can't seem to get out of the house without something needing done or my candles have to be done by late tonight or early tomorrow.I wanted to set up tonight a couple days early but husband called and is working over. So that is out.

I am so stressed at this point.Waiting for my doctor to call for my second surgery. He said next week but he is really ticking me off but cannot find another doctor at this point. :sad2:

LynnS

My zip code is 45311

Edited by LynnS

If you have a fabric store near you go there to pick up an animal print fabric to throw over your table. Anything animal stripes or leopard spots. Even a faux fur animal print would be cute. I also like the idea of getting a couple of stuffed animals to place around your tables. Go to the Hallmark shop and see if they have any animal themed items; napkins, placemats, plates, ceramic ware, etc.