Wax melt molds

Holly

Hi Everyone,

I don't have access easily to a bunch of saved websites. I cannot remember the name of of few websites that have some really nice creative plastic molds for soaps and wax melts. I am on my newer computer, and I don't even want to deal with booting up the old laptop (have a new computer in the house as well - laptop not even hooked up now.

Does anyone know of some great sites that have small pumpkin molds and leaves, etc. I am going to run another search on here, and see if I can find that one place that had a whole bunch of different molds. Thanks!

~Holly

Ok, I think I found the site name....."Flexiable Molds". I do know that Candle and Supplies have some molds as well.

Are there an other favorite places that you know of that have Fall and Christmas molds?

I am searching but there is a lot of "mold" threads to go through. A lot are for pillar molds, etc.

I have purchased from flexiblemolds.com and also purchased from midwestsiliconemolds.com and vanyulay.com. All great places to purchase from. Excellent molds and customer service.

Thanks! I will have to check out the other site as well. I am trying to make up my mind if I want to buy the cheap plastic molds that have more molds per tray or the silicone ones that do not have that many molds per tray and for he cost. Do you think the silicone molds make a better defined mold? Some only have 4 cavities per mold. Thanks again!

I like the silicone molds better for wax because they are more detailed, and easier to unmold. They do last a long time too even though they are expensive. The makers tend to shape them using an actual object so that they get all the little details in the finished product. It's just my own personal preference. I know alot of people use the cheaper plastic ones and are successful with them. I don't think they last as long or are as detailed, and they are harder for me to get out of the molds than the silicone which just pop out.

Like I said, it's just my own personal preference. I'm not trying to knock the plastic ones for those who like to use those instead.

I like the silicone molds better for wax because they are more detailed, and easier to unmold. They do last a long time too even though they are expensive. The makers tend to shape them using an actual object so that they get all the little details in the finished product. It's just my own personal preference. I know alot of people use the cheaper plastic ones and are successful with them. I don't think they last as long or are as detailed, and they are harder for me to get out of the molds than the silicone which just pop out.

Like I said, it's just my own personal preference. I'm not trying to knock the plastic ones for those who like to use those instead.

Thanks! :) I kinda figured the same thing....that the mold would be more detailed and more durable. I need to get these ordered by next week!

scottcrewcandlesupply.com this is where i got my pumpkin molds. If you are looking for a pumpkin with leaves mold (plastic) I have 4 I'll sell cheap. brand new I ordered the wrong ones. sc has great customer service, fast shipping.

Hi Carol, Thanks. I will look at that site shortly. Are the ones that you have on that site?

Edited by Holly

Thanks, Carol. I am still trying to figure out what way I want to go and which ones I want. I better hurry up, or Fall will be gone. :rolleyes2

The ones you have do not look flat. What part does not make it whole...the bottom part? I am eyeing some on Van Yulay's site.

P.S. For those of you who use leaf molds, what fragrances do you use for them. I would definitely use any pumpkin scents with the pumpkin molds, but trying to figure out what I would use for the leaves. Amish Harvest I would think. I do not have a leaf scent. I am going to be getting All Hallow's Eve but not sure if that would work. I must be tired. LOL Too many decisions to make.

I saw some nice molds at Joannes if you have one there. They were for fall items. Then you can save on the shipping and use their 40% off coupons.

How about Mistletoe for the leaves?

The molds were silicon.

Edited by Jeana

I saw some nice molds at Joannes if you have one there. They were for fall items. Then you can save on the shipping and use their 40% off coupons.

How about Mistletoe for the leaves?

The molds were silicon.

Thanks, Jeana! I did get the last flyer from JoAnn's and we do have them up here. Were they big molds or a good size for melts? Did they have Pumpkins and leaves?

Yes they had the leaves in one mold then the pumpkins in the other. They looked about 3 or 4 oz. They aren't small.

I saw them at walmart yesterday too. They were $9.00. I would rather get the 40% off from joannes if you can, but at least if you can't find them at joannes you can get them at walmart.

The leaves were nice but the pumpkins were kind of angry looking. I don't remember if the pumpkins at joannes had faces. I would rather skip the faces and just have a cute pumpkin. they are worth checking out though.