Jump to content

What are those cardboard thingies called??


Recommended Posts

The are called "headers" and if you are doing smaller quantities it's easier/cheaper to do them yourself. If your package is small enough double fold business cards work well, other wise get card stock (Wally usually has it ). You can find templates for them online too.

Edited by Twoscentsworth
Link to comment
Share on other sites

Join the conversation

You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.

Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

  Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

  • Create New...