fall woods?

Sarah

A few years ago, I ordered a scent called Fall Woods. My sister still has one of the candles I made with it and asked if I could make her some more. I can't remember where I got it, and I haven't been able to find anything like it. It does smell like 'fall woods'... it makes me think of leaves? It's a good scent, though.

Any ideas where I can find it or something similar?

OH - ABSOLUTELY - the best leafy/fall fragrance ever and super strong at .75 oz in soy. LOVE it and sell out of it every season! I color it like a dark coral orange - it's a keeper!

Fall Woods or Fallen Leaf?

It was definitely called Fall Woods, but I am going to order Fallen Leaf and see if it's similar. Thanks!

Right now I'm in love with autumn woods by AH/RE...it has nutty tones in it and smells just like when I was a girl and went to Uncle Bert's woods to pick up black walnuts....a childhood memory for sure.

My customers all love the fallen leaves from AH/RE also...sold out already this year.

If you want just a tree scent...try their ozark forest....it rocks with 3 different tree scents. From AH/RE also...

Candy :)

I like those color combos. Pouring tarts tomorrow with those two samples. Last time I tried to make a pretty greenish brown it ended up looking like "baby couldn't help it" green. This time I'm going to start off with the green and then add the brown. I think that'll work better. Thanks for the color suggestions.

Candlewic had a Fall Woods several years ago but discontinued it. I hated to see it go, it was a clean but warm scent and a very good thrower.

You know what, I think this might be the one I tried, too.

Thanks for the suggestions, hopefully I get to check them out soon.

Made my Falling Leaves tarts from AH and boy do I love this scent!! Can't put my finger on what exactly it smells like...very unique. Pouring Autumn Woods tomorrow..oob it smells great. The one I was disappointed in was Cornucopia...OOB it smelled great but smells like burning cookies or something as my tarts were melting. Not a keeper for sure.