Can you use any fragrance for Incense/DGP

jaydensmom

This may seem like a really really stupid question but I am curious to know if you can use any fragrance with Incense/DGP. I know there are some fragrances that specify Candle use only - is this due to the heat causing the fragrance to change scents? I've been testing everything and it seems the thicker the fragrance the smokier the cone.

Yes any FO is fair game for incense.

Piece of advice....save water bottles. You can drop the incense sticks inside them for them to soak and that way you can reuse the fragrance over and over.

Just put in about 1 oz. of each FO and DPG shake it up...drop your sticks in incense end first.

Screw on lid and lay it on it's side so the sticks are covered.

Leave for 24 hours.

Then pull the sticks out just enough to get a grip on the stick part ...tie them up with a twist tie and attach it to a bamboo skewer and put across the opening of the bottle so the sticks hang and the excess will drip off and stay in the bottle.

Let it stay like that for another 24 hours and then you can lay the sticks out to dry.

Keep your lid on the bottle, label it with the FO and it's ready to use again with that scent.

If you aren't using sticks....sorry I wasted your time!:tiptoe: