Brochure

Crafty1

does anyone here have brochures with their products displayed and maybe a brief description of each? is so, did you use a special program to create it or did you have a company provide this service? any information would be greatly appreciated.

TIA

I use Microsoft works. I also include some pictures with breif discriptions. If you have a newer computer try looking to see if you all ready have the program to make brochures. I didn't want to spend the money to buy a program so I searched threw my programs and found it!

HTH

GIMP 3.0.2 Easy to use you can import all your pics it is like Adobe Photo Shop pro best thing is it is free. It also has coding for web design :) I use it and have using it for almost 6 years. Great product it does every thing

othmirwar.jpg

That is done with gimp

GIMP 3.0.2 Easy to use you can import all your pics it is like Adobe Photo Shop pro best thing is it is free. It also has coding for web design :) I use it and have using it for almost 6 years. Great product it does every thing

othmirwar.jpg

That is done with gimp

i belived i downloaded this program before, but did not spend the time to really figure it out. i have removed it from the hard drive (why did i do that :mad: ) need to know if you have the link

Yeah! Avery is a free download! YOu can use it for a TON of stuff..from labels, to business cards, to brochures, to barcodes and more. Probably one of the best freeware things I've ever taken the time to download :P

thank you for the info