Soap Guild

kandlekrazy

Mine will cover it.I was told to state what I make or sell. Even though the last 2 years I haven't made soap I put it on there in case. Put air fresheners so that covers any I make.Car, sachet, firestarters etc. I always label the ingredients on my soap which is a must. Used to buy a soap base and listed all ingredients.List can get long.

This year I am buying CP soap wholesale to see how it goes.

I don't have Soap Guild but do make sure ALL is covered just in case I might make it one year. Still the same cost to insure.

LynnS

Edited by LynnS

thanks Lynn, I'm really looking for feedback on the soap guild's insurance. I'm pretty sure I'm switching to them because my current candle insurance will not cover b&b and I'm not paying an extra $250 (current candle rate) a year to buy both policies.

Contact Soap Guild to find out.I wasn't sure about this with my insurance so I asked them.It said crafters insurance but with soap I was afraid for people with allergies to their skin. So now I know I am insured just by putting that on the products I do.Even if I don't sell any one year I am covered.

LynnS