FBB needs to go to h@ll!!

Lyndsay

Im seriously about to give up on FBB.

I whipped 2lbs with 2oz of SAO and it is good...a tiny bit grainy, but not THAT bad.

Then I put it in an air tight container (the kind that WSP stores their lotion in) and the next day....grainy as crap.

I am SO mad. I am out now and need some more, (beside the useless 2 freaking pounds of it sitting in a tub....grainy).

Sure, I can mix sugar and make it a scrub, but that's not why I bought it.

What in the world am I doing wrong??????

If it's grainy when you got it and they sent you another and this one is grainy I would not buy from them again. If it should be like that then they wouldn't have taken it back. I haven't used fbb in a while but when I do use it I get mine from the chemistry store. I also read on this forum how some really like the fbb from New Directions. I am going to try them when I order some(I make a lot around Christmas). Good Luck!

• 3 weeks later...

I use the one from WSP and never have the grainy problem but I did used to have that issue with the stephenson type from chemistry store.

Back when I used it this stuff really stank also, the base smell was hard to cover up.

I havent' tried the stephenson in a while though and now it is paraban free, anyone know if its better now, I mean minus that odd smell.

I find the one from WSP to have no smell and never be grainy, I love it, but it is more expensive.

I find the one from WSP to have no smell and never be grainy, I love it, but it is more expensive.

??? When I figure out the pricing, even at the smallest amounts WSP comes up cheaper per pound:

Chemistry Store $22.25 for 5 pounds=$4.45 per pound

WSP $29.95 for 8 pounds=$3.74 per pound

If you figure out a larger size:

Chemistry Store $90.50 for 25 pounds=$3.62 per pound

WSP $104.00 for 32 pounds=$3.25 per pound

??? When I figure out the pricing, even at the smallest amounts WSP comes up cheaper per pound:

Chemistry Store $22.25 for 5 pounds=$4.45 per pound

WSP $29.95 for 8 pounds=$3.74 per pound

If you figure out a larger size:

Chemistry Store $90.50 for 25 pounds=$3.62 per pound

WSP $104.00 for 32 pounds=$3.25 per pound

As Retro said, the stink is hard to cover up. Does anyone know if the WSP stinks as bad? It gets expensive adding all the fo that is needed

If it's grainy when you got it and they sent you another and this one is grainy I would not buy from them again. If it should be like that then they wouldn't have taken it back. I haven't used fbb in a while but when I do use it I get mine from the chemistry store. I also read on this forum how some really like the fbb from New Directions. I am going to try them when I order some(I make a lot around Christmas). Good Luck!

I have a 25 lb. block from New Directions in the classies, new, never opened if anyone is intersted.

I've used it before and it is great! Not grainy at all and sets up really nice.

Carrie