Yet another business name help request

EarthScents

I have been making bath and body products(lotions, butters, massage oils, cp soap) for years now for me and my family. A co-worker tried my stuff and loved it and passed it on to a spa owner. Now she would lilke to try my products in her spa. Long story short, I have made the samples that she wanted to try in her spa and want to get them labeled. I have been trying to come up with a business name this past week and I am at a loss!

I would like something with skin, dermal, nourishing, nutrient, or anything tropical sounding or playing on my initials (B & P). Maybe even B & P Originals or Coconut Palm (something). I use tamanu oil in my lotion and thought of incorprating that in the name too somehow. I am all over the board on this and am open for anything you guys can throw at me!

I mainly want something that sounds a little upscale but a little in the middle as well. Please help me!

Thanks you guys!:smiley2:

What is your name?

What city do you live in?

What street do you live on?

Is this a joint venture? You and hubby, friend?

Alot of these things can trigger a company name.

I, myself, live in Cat Spring, TX hence my company name Cat Spring Candles.

If you do solely B&B products names like **** Bath & Body Creations, ***** Body Luxuries, ***** Tropical Temptations,

Just a thought.

Well if you really want to have a good and easy to remember business name for you..hmm i will just then give you an advice that you can consider..

Your business name should be so much alluring in the ears that anyone would hear it will be that interesting with your products..In accordance with that if you want to use the initials B & P maybe the name for me is..uhmm Body and Pes as in face haha lol... hmp just consider my first advice hehe..Even me i find it hard to use the initials b and p however you can relate with your personality, interest or the first thing that comes into your mind when you remember your business :cheesy2:

Okay this is fun! First off I never knew so much about tamanu oil- but I found tons of info while brainstorming and its amazing stuff!! Your lotions must be wonderful :)

That being said - I ran with the tamanu idea and found that it comes from trees which are polynisian and thought that you could find a word in polynesian to use as your company name or to incoperate it.. they have some pretty words

I am almost nearing my shift at work and am running out of time to dig around but I found a website with Mäori words ;

http://www.edesignz.co.nz/dictionary/Nga_Whakapapa_Kupu.htm

even better!

http://www.wintec.ac.nz/maori/language/hundredwords.aspx

not sure if thats the right culture or not for the tamanu trees but some good words in the site..and even a simple phrase can sound both fancy and tropical

Happy Hunting :)

~*Sarah*~

• 2 weeks later...