CS's Banana Nut Bread....

Debbie73

I ordered some Banana Nut Bread from CS, and am pretty disappointed. OOB, this hardly has any smell to it, will it be better when I put it in tarts, or should I just scrap it? I don't know if it is just me, but when I get fragrance oils in and they are weak oob, I usually don't try and mess with them. Unfortunately, I ordered a 4oz btl., instead of a sample.

Now this is just too funny! I was going to order that very same FO from CS, but thought maybe I should ask first..... I just came onto this section to post and saw your post....weird

Well, now, I need an answer to your question. If I recall correctly, I had heard that it was great...but now...??

OK, when my son got home this evening, I asked him to smell it and he said he liked it, made his mouth water, go figure. I have been working on candles all day, so could have a little candle nose. However, I also ordered Strudel and Spice, and could smell it just fine. If someone else besides me can smell it, then I guess it's a keeper. I did a search after-the-fact, and could find nothing on CS's Banana Nut Bread, but if you search there are other companies that were recommended for their Banana Nut Bread.

Hope this helps! :yay: