help in finding a slab mold i saw and "lost"

dogmom1

i hope someone can help me. one day a few weeks ago i was reading thru posts about molds. i'm still using boxes lined with freezer paper, but i'm hoping to get a mold soon.

somehow (from one of the posts i think, or maybe from a search) i got to a site that had slab molds and you could put in the length and width of the bars you wanted to make and also how many of them in a batch. they would then make the mold and the plastic divider.

i should have saved the site, but i didn't. now i can't find it. does this sound familiar to anyone?

thanks!

ei

Edited by dogmom1
fix a mistake

That was probably Logan Bear.

http://loganbearcandles.com/teststore/Molds.html

Jeff's quality is outstanding, but a lot of us have trouble unmolding them. If we could just find the secret to unmolding. Carole

OMG carole, i'm so sorry!! i read your response, something happened that i had to get off the computer (don't even remember what) and i never answered you!!

yes, it was logan bear. now i'm afraid to order one because of the unmolding problem. my freezer paper peels off real easy! :cheesy2:

thank you!!!

There is a thread on here somewhere that has a tutorial on how to unmold using their mold.

ok, i'll try to find it. thanx! the molds are awesome, i really want to get one..... or two..... or three...... or..... :laugh2:

Edited by dogmom1