2009 Saponifier Readers Choice Voting Time!

tildy

2009 Saponifier Readers Choice Award Voting Time!

I can not believe it has been a year since the last Readers Choice awards! Hurry and go cast your vote for the 2009 Readers Choice Awards Event at: http://saponifier.supplier-awards-2009.sgizmo.com The annual survey has started! The deadline to vote is Aug 27, midnight.

For the third year now the Saponifier Magazine is sponsoring a Readers Choice survey where you can vote for your favorite suppliers and vendors. From Favorite Fragrances to Favorite Packaging supplier, to even Favorite Label source! This annual survey has become a much anticipated and exciting annual event for our industry.

Southern Soapers goal is to continue to make your businesses successful, because our success depends on your success! I want to take this opportunity to also thank each of you for your continued support and patronage of Southern Soapers. It is a pleasure to serve amazing artisans and businesses such as yourselves!

Kelly Bloom, owner

Southern Soapers

http://www.southernsoapers.com

I took the poll this morning and was very suprised that they had suppliers named and then an other box. I thought it was very leading and in poor taste.

I was glad when I got the new poll and they were starting over without the pre-selected suppliers in each question.

I took the poll this morning and was very suprised that they had suppliers named and then an other box. I thought it was very leading and in poor taste.

I agree I didn't like it at all as some people would just choose one that was listed if they couldn't think of one right away. IMO

I took the poll from the first way it was sent, in fact I don't remember getting a second offer but maybe that was because I already took the poll, but I put in who I wanted if it wasn't listed and left blanks if it didn't apply to me . Like I don't make candles so I left all those blank.

They redid the survey after several people made comments about how the poll appeared to favor last year's winners, by giving y ou a chance to pick one of them or list an other. So they did a second poll. I didn't keep the link, but I imagine it is one Saponifier's site. I think it's saponifier.com, but can't be sure.

I agree I didn't like it at all as some people would just choose one that was listed if they couldn't think of one right away. IMO

I took the poll from the first way it was sent, in fact I don't remember getting a second offer but maybe that was because I already took the poll, but I put in who I wanted if it wasn't listed and left blanks if it didn't apply to me . Like I don't make candles so I left all those blank.

You should have gotten a second poll or link to it as whatever you listed the first time exists no more. You'll need to do the poll again.