Anybody use Bittercreek's frags?

Just Piddlin

I use them, and I think the quality is just as good as most. The only I have found slightly superior are Peak's oils. But with Bittercreek I recommend sticking with ones that other people recommend. Check their message boards out for suggestions. I use BCN Blueberry Muffins, BCN Vanilla Bean Supreme, BCS Banana Nut Bread, BCS Dogwood, BCN Lilac, BCS Sugar Cookies, BCS Lemon Pound Cake. I know there are some other great ones too.

I am fairly new and am only pouring tarts. I have used several of Bittercreek N and I do like most of what I have tried. I realize some frags are just stronger and throw different with any company. I just wondered if I was missing anything by using them but my customers have like them. The twigs & berries has been my greatest seller so far. I was just wondering if they were about the same as all the other companies. Thanks for your replies.

I use a lot of their the FOs with great success and then there are some that don't do so well, but I use GB 415 and I think you will find that a lot with that wax. You just have to get samples and test them out.

I agree, their customer service is great! I actually started going with them from the beginning because I am only about 3 hours away from them so the shipping is cheap and fast.

I have several great fragrances from them.

My overall favorite scent, right now, is Cedar and Saffron. It had a really nice throw in votive blend, and it is a great scent for everyplace from bathrooms to workshops.

Others I like from them are (All in a votive blend and straight parrafin mixture)

Lime Leaf and Lily; Throws well. A bit more subtile than other limes, but really nice.

Olive Blossom; Medium throw with a very rich fragrance.

Amaretto; Really strong throw, and a really sweet scent with a lot of almond.

Dragon's Blood; Really strong throw, but a pleasing scent.

Ginger Lime; Great scent. Medium to strong throw. Really fresh and workd well in shaving soap also.

Nag Champa; A bit more floral than Peak's, but a nice Nag Champa. Strong throw too. I prefer Peak's and Cathie prefers BCN's, but we agree that they are both good fragrances.

These are the ones we both really liked from BCN. We are still testing a few more, and have only smelled them OOB, but we will be pouring Crushed GInger, Ginger FIg, Stonehenge, Peppercorn, Sandalwood Vanilla, Sage Sweetgrann and Cedar, Sagebrush and Pinionleaf, and Ylang Ylang in the next week or so.

Hope this helps,

Dave

Right off the top of my head, Stonehendge, excellant soap scent, Grandpa's Garden, I believe it is a closeout scent. Smells just like a hand full of crushed tomato leaves! Just makes winter around here so much softer lol. There are more, just can't think of them at the moment. All BCN's by the way.