Bubbling Sugar... scrubs/Bubbling Salt Glow

MBShafeena

I purchased a bubbling butter base and have been having a blast to say the least. I am TOTALLY hooked.

I have made a bubbling brown sugar/coffee scrub which is do die for and oooooooooooo so very nice on the skin that I won't be making any more of the non-bubbling scrubs because I find them too oily to deal with

For the bubbling brown sugar/coffee scrub I used the pre-made base and added of course some ground coffee, unrefined (light brown sugard granules) some oils and aloe vera gel. I won't give out what oils I used but suffice it to say you can use sweet almond oil, avocado oil, grapeseed oil, apricot kernel oil, or a combination of oils you prefer. To scent it I used Maple FO :yay: and combined with the coffee grounds it smells like a cafe latte!!!!!

For the blubbling salt glow I also used the pre-made base and used a combination of oils, aloe vera, dead sea salt (not the fine salt), honey powder and scented with Morning Mint FO.

I am in heaven and so excited.

The bonus to all of this as well is the bubbling body butter base is "Paraben-Free and Propylene Glycol Free" :cheesy2: